Sunday, April 5, 2015

Dear Baby #2 (20 weeks, 4 days)

(20 weeks)

Dear Baby #2,

This week we found out that you are a BOY!!!  We are so excited to have this new adventure ahead of us - your dada is especially excited!  I am thrilled that I get to buy cute baby boy clothes and your dad is thrilled he will have a little sports buddy.  I cannot wait to see what our mama/son relationship will be like.  It will be totally new territory for me but I just know it will be extra special.  Hopefully by the time you arrive your sister will be willing to share me a little bit more. 

Since officially finding out you are a boy I have been thinking a lot about what you will be like/look like.  Will you be born with hair like your sister?  Will you have brown eyes like your sister?  Will you be a calm and sweet newborn like your sister?  By the way, do you like sugar???  All I want to eat these days is sweet things and I would like to blame it on you.  Would you be ok with that?     

I am definitely bigger at 20 weeks than I was when I was pregnant with your sister.  It makes me a little nervous for the rest of the pregnancy because it means I will be bigger much faster as the weather gets hotter.  It is probably going to be an uncomfortable summer for me but you are worth it.  No matter how much I have to limp (sciatic nerve pain) through the rest of this pregnancy like a zombie (severe lack of sleep) it will all be worth it in the end because I will finally get to hold you in my arms.

Well my little man, I want you to know that I love you very much and cannot wait to meet you!  You are going to be the perfect addition to our family.  

Love,
Mom

(20 weeks)
(it's a boy!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment