Thursday, October 10, 2013

Our Maternity Photos


We have had such a busy summer that I didn't think we would find any time to take maternity photos... but we did!  A couple weekends ago Marissa's sister Carly came to NYC from Boston to take some maternity photos for Kevin and I in Central Park.  The shoot was a gift from Marissa and I honestly do not think I could have asked for anything better.  The photos we have are ones that we will treasure forever.  Carly is so talented!  Every photo is just perfection.


Everyone in Boston please check out Carly Michelle Photography.  Carly was just incredible to work with.  She made the photo shoot so easy and relaxed and the photos completely exceeded our expectations. 


Marissa, Kevin and I want to thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts for giving our growing family such a meaningful gift.  We love you!


*** All photos by Carly Michelle Photography ***

No comments:

Post a Comment