Monday, September 16, 2013

Dear Baby (33 weeks, 5 days)

Dear Little Lady,

This past weekend we were in Northport Point, Michigan for Charley and Catharine's wedding.  Your Auntie Catharine and I have been best friends for 11 years.  She cannot wait to meet you and spoil you!

(33 weeks, 3 days)

Traveling is getting more and more tiring but this trip was so worth it!  It was so nice to see the entire O'Brien/Noble crew... I hadn't seen some of them in about 10 years.  Everyone was so complimentary of my baby bump.  You have stayed pretty compact in there which has allowed me to keep some of my girlish figure, thank you for that!  It was a nice little boost since I have been feeling pretty sluggish and lumpy lately.  I did my best to be a trooper and not leave the party early for both the rehearsal dinner and the wedding.  I was out till about 11:30/12 both nights which is certainly late for me these days, haha. Your daddy was such a sweetheart and didn't give me a hard time when I was moving slower than usual.  He is the best. 


Your daddy got to play a round of golf before the wedding.  He sure does love his golf.  Silly me didn't tell him there was a golf course there (honestly, I didn't even remember!) so he had to borrow clubs, oops.  It was such a nice weekend and we kinda fell in love with the area so we plan to take a trip back sometime. 


We have one more flying trip this weekend and then we are done... with flying that is.  Does all this traveling tire you out?  I hope I am taking it slow enough for you.  Time is really flying by.  I can hardly believe that you will be here in +/- 6 weeks!  I guess I better do some more work on that nursery of yours.

Your daddy and I love you so much!     

Love,
Mom 

(33 weeks, 3 days)

No comments:

Post a Comment