Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Dear Baby (35 weeks)

(34 weeks, 6 days)

Dear Little Lady,

We have survived our last flying trip before you arrive!  Oh man your mama is so happy to be done flying.  This last flying trip was so much fun though.  We traveled to Lake Geneva, Wisconsin to watch your Uncle Zach and Auntie Ashley get married.  It was such a fun and intimate wedding and I am so glad we got to be a part of it.

The end of work is almost here.  I have only 5 days left!  I am so looking forward to a little more down time to work on your nursery.  As evidenced in the photo below it is currently in a state of chaos.  Your crib will be delivered and assembled on Friday morning, yippee.  Things are really starting to come together and are feeling more and more real.  We got a shipment of newborn clothes for you last night and I was pretty much dying over how cute and small everything is.  We have lots of snugly onesies to bundle you up in!

(the current state of the nursery... or babycave, RIP mancave)

I cannot believe that you will be here so soon!  The past 9 months have really flown by and I am getting more and more excited to finally be able to hold you in my arms.  Only two more weeks till we reach full term and go on official baby watch.  I have a feeling you will come just before your due date... wishful thinking on my part maybe.

Keep fattening up in there!  

Love,
Mom  

(34 weeks, 6 days)

No comments:

Post a Comment