Monday, May 6, 2013

Dear Baby (14 weeks, 5 days)

Dear Baby,

How are you doing in there?  Today I was telling your dad how sometimes I just feel too normal to be pregnant and it worries me a little.  I know that is such a silly worry and really I should be overjoyed that I feel so good these days.  We could be feeling so much worse, couldn't we?  I am just anxious to feel you move.  Just a little jab to let me know you are okay.  I am hoping that any day now my belly will pop.  Your silly dad thought that something actually "popped" when I told him that, haha.  I am looking forward to having a little baby bump (instead of this fat roll... wahhhhh).  So when you decide you need a little extra room just go for it... I won't mind the bump.

I love you so much already!

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment