Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Dear Baby (15 weeks, 6 days)

Dear Baby,

This weekend your daddy and I traveled to Ithaca, NY for your Great Grandmother's memorial service.  It was such an incredible weekend filled with family and a whole lotta love.  Your great grandmother's whole family was there.  It was the first time in a couple years that we have had the whole gang in one place.  We will be getting together for Thanksgiving this year (a family tradition) and everyone simply cannot wait to see you and hold you.  I wonder if I will be able to get my hands on you the whole weekend.  I'm sure your daddy and I will get some much needed naptime.

Being with family is one of the best things in the whole wide world.  I want you to grow up knowing how important family is.  It is the most important thing in the world to me.  I am blessed with the the most incredible family I would have ever asked for.  Just wait till you meet your uncles.  They are hilarious and so full of energy and love.  I think you are just going to love them to death.  Having two brothers has been such a blessing for me.  Hopefully down the road your daddy and I will be able to bless you with a couple siblings.

Do you have enough room in there?  I know you are busy growing but I still don't have much of a baby bump.  I just want to make sure you aren't too squished because there is plenty of room to expand whenever you are ready.

Love,
Mom  

2 comments:

  1. This blog is so freaking sweet! I love it, and I can't wait for you to bump it out! :)

    See you soon for baby and birthday celebrating!!!!

    ReplyDelete