Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Pregnancy Update (18 weeks)

 (17 weeks, 6 days)

How far along: 18 weeks today!

Baby's size: Baby is approximately 5 1/2 inches long (head to bottom) and weighs almost 7 ounces.

Boy or girl: We find out in just 2 weeks.

How am I feeling: Baby is definitely growing in there because I have been more tired than usual.  I had to take a nap last Sunday because I could hardly keep my eyes open (I never take naps).  Other than that I am feeling really good these days.

Maternity clothes: The time has come to retire all my pants.  I can still wear my jeans with the zipper unzipped and held together with a hair elastic but that still isn't very comfortable.  I have one pair of dress pants I can still squeeze in but I fear they are squishing baby too much.  I officially need to shop for maternity pants.  

Sleep: I have been sleeping pretty well until last night.  I am going to order myself a pregnancy pillow to sleep with because my tummy definitely needs the extra support.

Baby movement: I've thought I felt some movement the past couple nights while lying in bed but I can't be sure if it was the baby or just my imagination.  I think I will be feeling more definite movement really soon.

Food cravings: None. 

Food aversions: None.

What I miss: Wine... wine... wine.  I did have a small glass a couple weeks ago and while it was nice I didn't feel too sad about not being able to drink more of it (thank goodness).

Best moment: Feeling possible baby movement and having my belly pop out a little bit more.  Also checking out baby gear with Kev... shopping for baby stuff is really fun!

What I am looking forward to: Finding out if little Baby Fournie is a boy or a girl.

(17 weeks, 6 days)

No comments:

Post a Comment