Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Pregnancy Update (15 weeks)

I thought I would start doing a little pregnancy update every couple weeks so here goes...

How far along: 15 weeks today!

Baby's size: Approximately 4 inches long and 2.5 ounces... apparently that's the size of an apple (according the BabyCenter)

Boy or girl: Don't know yet but counting down the days till our June 13 appointment when we will find out.

How am I feeling: Very good and normal these days.  I get pretty tired at the end of each day and I get out of breath quite easily.

Maternity clothes:  None yet but my wearable wardrobe is shrinking in size, uh oh.

Sleep: Great because I get so tired toward the end of every day.  I do get up to pee at least 3 times a night which is inconvenient. 

Baby movement:  Nothing yet, hopefully soon (please baby!).

Food cravings: Nothing really besides sweets but that is nothing new so I don't think I would consider that a craving.

Food aversions: None.

What I miss: A nice glass of wine... or 3.

Best moment: Celebrating mother's day early last night with Kevin... I still can't believe I am a mom!

What I am looking forward to: Seeing my mom's side of the family this weekend and our next midwife appointment so we can hear the heartbeat again.

Next update I will add a baby bump picture!


No comments:

Post a Comment