Thursday, May 9, 2013

For a New Mama... Robes

I spend a lot of time these days day dreaming about what is to come.  A majority of that time is spent thinking about all the things we will need for this new baby.  I think soon-to-be-mamas spend a lot of time thinking about what is needed to care for a new baby but I think we shouldn't ignore our own needs.  I've decided to start a little series about things I think new mamas might want/need.  Some of these things are purely for comfort, some will be more focused on how to take care of your new body.  This is just meant to be fun and having never been a mama before this is all just my speculation of what I will possibly want/would find useful.

First up... robes!  I have never bought myself a robe before.  Is that strange?  I got a white one as a wedding present but find I don't wear it as often as I thought I would.  In imaging the first few weeks of new babyness I keep thinking how nice it would be to have a colorful robe or two to throw on over the leggings/pajama pants + tank top I will most likely be living in.  Just a little something to add a color and life into my wardrobe (and to draw everyone's attention away from the bags under my eyes and my unwashed hair).  Here are a few robes I have come across that are simply beautiful:


No comments:

Post a Comment