Thursday, June 13, 2013

More Asheville photos!

I just wanted to post some more photos from our trip to Asheville.

Photos from our hike up Craggy Gardens...




(Merrick and Will)
(Naomi... so beautiful!)

Portraits and candids from our Saturday night BBQ...

(Tom)
  
(love these two!)
 
(Nick)
(Will)
(Kev)
(Seriously I could not love these two more!!!  I am such a lucky big sister and this baby will have the coolest uncles!!!)
(p.s. don't pay attention to how super preggo my face looks in the photo...)

 Photos from our walk at the bird sanctuary...

 (Me and Naomi)
 (Will)
(Third Nature... in nature)

We had the best visit and we miss everyone already!  Getting to spend time with family is something I really treasure and will never take for granted.  I have been blessed with the best family I could have asked for (and married into an incredible family as well).  This little baby is going to be so loved by the greatest aunts and uncles... eek I am so happy I could cry!

No comments:

Post a Comment