Monday, June 17, 2013

to the Dads in my life...

Yesterday was Father's Day and I wanted to give a little shout out to all the Dads in my life...


Kevin - you are going to be the best, most loving and FUN dad ever.  Our little girl is so lucky.  I cannot wait to meet her with you for the very first time.  I am so blessed to be on this journey to parenthood with such an incredible man.  I love you!


Dad - I can't even write a couple sentences about how much you mean to me without getting teary.  You have been my biggest cheerleader, always believing in me.  I find it really hard to put into words just how much you (and mom) mean to me.  When I think about my family I can't help but smile because I am so blessed.  I have to most loving, most supportive and coolest Dad ever!  I cannot wait to watch you become a Grandpa to my little girl.  I love you so much!


Big Tom (my FIL) - Thank you so much for raising Kevin to be the man he is today.  I know he will be the best father because of you.  Our little girl is so lucky to have you as a Grandpa.  I love you!

Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment