Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Dear Baby (30 weeks, 5 days)

Dear Little Lady,

This past weekend we went to St. Louis to visit your daddy's family and celebrate your second baby shower.  What a fun trip it was.  We got to spend lots of time with your G-Paw and Grandma.  G-Paw loved the card you made for him - you are so thoughtful.  We got to go to Ted Drewes for frozen custard TWICE!  It was so tasty.  I always get the All Shook Up with bananas and Reeses peanut butter cups... I'm sure you would like to have another one right now!  Of course we also had to stop at Carl's for cheeseburgers, they are your daddy's favorite.

We got to go to Busch Stadium for the Cardinals game on Friday night.  It was my first time at Busch Stadium... yours too.  Every time we go to a baseball game I can't help but picture your daddy taking you to your first game... hopefully your first game will be a Cardinals game.  I know he can't wait for that.  Obviously because we were there the Cardinals won!   


Your Grandma threw you the sweetest baby shower... there were even elephant cake pops!  I may or may not have eaten four of them. 


All the ladies at the shower are so excited to meet you!  You received so many wonderful and thoughtful gifts.  Your Grandma asked everyone to bring you a book for your library so we have lots of new books to read you.  Your daddy read you Harry the Dirty Dog last night.  Did you like that one?  We had so much fun at the baby shower, didn't we?  I know you loved your gifts because you kept kicking me while I was opening them.  I can't believe you still have one more baby shower, you sure are spoiled!  Where am I supposed to put all your things?

Thank you Grandma for throwing Little Lady such a sweet shower!

We are getting closer and closer to meeting you and we couldn't be more excited.  It's crazy to think that the next time we see your G-Paw and Grandma you will be here!

We love you little one, keep growing... and maybe think about turning vertical sometime in the next few weeks, no pressure.

Love,
Mom

(30 weeks, 5 days)

No comments:

Post a Comment