Thursday, August 1, 2013

Dear Baby (27 weeks, 1 day)

(27 weeks)

Dear Little Lady,

Your dad and I had our first Hypnobabies class last night.  It is a hypnobirthing and childbirth education class.  We are learning how to relax, relax, relax and quiet our minds.  Easier said than done!  We are both struggling a little bit with the quieting our minds parts.  I definitely have a lot of practicing to do.  I will put in all the time and practice necessary to make your arrival easier and calmer for both of us.  I would prefer to have our entry into this world be as peaceful as possible so that you aren't too scared.  It is going to be quite an adjustment for you!

I have to admit that I have been worrying lately.  Bad mommy.  I am just worried about you gaining enough weight in there.  I don't seem to be gaining much weight at all.  We just never feel hungry or know what we want to eat, do we?  Eating has been the hardest part of pregnancy for me so far.  I never in a million years thought this would be my pregnancy problem.  It's not that any foods make me sick it's just that I don't feel hungry and can never decide what I feel like eating... I never feel like eating anything!!!  It is driving me crazy and making me kinda miserable.  Are you sure there isn't anything you want to eat?  Would you tell me if you weren't getting enough?  It is hard being a first time mama and getting to know my pregnant body.  It's hard to not compare myself to other pregnant woman and wonder why I still look so small.  Hopefully my hypnobirthing practice will help me let go of these worries.

I take comfort in how active you are.  Keep checking in with me little lovie, it makes mommy feel better.  Please keep fattening up in there too!  Your daddy and I get to see your face on Monday at our 3D/4D ultrasound.  We couldn't be more excited to see how cute and chubby you are!

Love,
Mom

(27 weeks)

No comments:

Post a Comment